1. Planting sunflowers. cosmos and herbs for our school garden.
2. Litter pick-up on Rush beash as part of Tidy Towns and Active School Week.
3. Learning about capacity in maths.
4. Obstacle race during Active school Week,
5.Parachute games during Active Schools Week.
Every Friday we do math stations and the children get an opportunity to learn maths through games!
We did different experiments when we were learning about forces and magnets.
As part of PE this term, we have been doing gymnastics.
The class had an opportunity to do some planting in the polytunnel this year!
We have had the chance to use the laptops in second class, mostly playing maths games and doing a little bit of research.
2. 5th class kindly gave us a chance to see and ask questions about their projects.
3. Watering the new herb-garden beside the polytunnel (we plan to plant more herbs to put here!).
4. We spoke to Dermot on Skype – he was in Texas!
5. 2nd class LOVE playing with the polydrons at lunchtime and are really creative with what they make!